Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hypnotic Visualization Tips & Techniques #2

PICTURE IT

Picture it on Paper

Napoleon Hill:
Whatever your mind can conceive and can believe, it can achieve.
Albert Einstein: Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.

Get your hands on photos of that thing you want to Manifest. Paste them on the paper that you wrote on, in a notebook, on your bedroom wall or any place you can easily see it. Upload it as a background or screensaver if you're on your computer a fair bit.

I was spring cleaning 3 days ago. Found one of my numerous visualization scrapbooks. A very old one. I have a habit of making one, leave it somewhere and forget all about it. Anyway, I flipped through and saw this:


It looked so strangely familiar and I mentioned it to Nadia, my 8yr old girl. She said, "Mummy, isn't that Walter's Peak?" Walter's Peak...yeah... We did go for a 9days family holiday to New Zealand in May/Jun 2007. I was 4mth pregnant with my now 1.5yr old baby then.

New Zealand is an amazingly beautiful country on earth. The mountains are simply breathtaking. We also did the 'Walter Peak High Country Farm' excursion in Queenstown. It was via a cruise on the vintage steamship TSS Earnslaw (in the picture above). Wow, I actually Manifested this one without even realizing it!

Note: I've lost practically all the photos taken for this trip (although we brought along 2 cameras!)
Sad
The importance of backing up my computer had never occurred to me till I'm hit with a crash.. Any ideas on how I may retrieve lost pictures, kindly message me. I'd be truly grateful. Well, well, what can I say...my boarding pass at Christchurch airport above is the only living proof I have left of my trip..sigh..)


So anyway, go on now, get Your pictures!

Picture it in Your Mind

Visualize that desire of yours as often as you wish. But have fun at it. The moment you feel any doubt or like it's a chore, Stop. Forcing it will be counter effective. It's important that you enjoy the process and feel good about it. The best time to Visualize then is when you are most calm and relaxed.

Your mind is most receptive when you are totally relaxed and open. This is the Theta state of the mind. It is those precious minutes when you are about to fall sleep and just after waking up.

Personally, I love ending my day by lulling myself to sleep with images of my Desires playing in my mind. And when I wake up, I Visualise them again. In case you're afraid you might forget, have your Visualization book by your side on the bed. Do this often enough, it'll turn into a habit, and you'll be on autopilot.

GET OUT AND ENJOY LIFE!
Remember, in my Tip #1 I told you to go out and Enjoy Life Immediately after you've kept your written Wish some place safe? It is very important that you do so. Why? It is about Letting Go, which I will touch on in my next Tip.

Read Visualization Tips and Techniques #1 here
Read Visualization Tips and Techniques #3 here

Read Visualization Tips and Techniques #4 here
Read Visualization Tips and Techniques #5 here

Ciao for now!
Mona
Follow me on Twitter

8 comments:

The Drifter said...

Hello,

Thank You for visiting my page. I am pleased you like my writings.

Andrea said...

Sooooo do you have a vision board? :)

Meagan said...

What’s been frustrating for me is I do visualize all I aspire to be or do when I’m ready for the night’s sleep… but unfortunately loose those visualizations when next’s days reality sets in. Something I must definitely work towards believing and holding on to.

Monaliza - Hypnotic Visualization said...

Alpha B.,
My vision board's everywhere; on my wallet, computer background, blog, bedroom walls, Visualization Books, notebooks, my kitchen bar counter, even scraps of paper..

Meagan,
How to not loose those visualizations when next’s days reality sets in.. is to constantly keep your imagination alive.

We simply have got to remind ourselves to 'dream' our dreams, coz as human beings, we sometimes forget.. :-)

Mona

Diet Diva said...

follow me, Diet Diva, here:http://dietdivafashionista.blogspot.com/

& your blog is wonderful!!
XOXO Diet Diva

Andrea said...

Have you visualised an award???
Well you GOT ONE:)
check it on my blog ;)

Afternoon Tea Break said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I enjoyed reading your latest post and will try to bear those visualisation techniques in mind when I envisage my career-changing path. Let us know how you get on! :-)

TC said...

Thanks for following my blog florenceview, I'm following you too, being the naturally pessimistic person I am I need to be reminded not to waste so much negative energy on things that won't happen and focus on the good that might happen?