Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hypnotic Visualization Tips & Techniques #3

LETTING GO

Thoreau: Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.
Unknown: Don't hurry. Don't worry. Do your best and let it rest.

Once you have your Desire down pat on paper, do not let yourself fall into the trap of worrying about what to do next. Let it Go. If you find yourself getting anxious about the process or the outcome of your Visualization, gently remind yourself to Let Go and immediately focus on something positive to distract your mind from it.

This does not mean that you don't have to do anything to get yourself nearer towards your goals though. Remember all the things I did towards realizing my Dream Electric Bike in my earlier posts? I did do a couple of important things, like making a public announcement on Twitter, this Blog, to my family and friends about my intention to Visualize and Manifest the perfect bike for me. I researched the net extensively on all the various types and models available out there and which ones might be suitable for me. I also went out checking on several bike shops to get more information.

Well you see, I did all the above with the complete believe that I WILL Manifest my bike. I did them with 101% positive anticipation. I was not worrying. So I did Let Go.

I think you get the point.

But why is Letting Go (of the process and outcome) so important?

Simple. When you Let Go, it shows you Trust and Believe it will happen. You are allowing the Universe to take care of the process. I will not bore you with the technicalities of this at the moment. Suffice for me to say that if you can believe the Law of Gravity, then you ought too, the Law of the Universe, more commonly referred to as the Universal Law.

READY FOR MORE?
Well you know what? I am just as excited as you most probably are. Precisely because as I am churning out this list of Visualization Tips and Tricks for you, I am also simultaneously Visualizing one of my own. What is it? Watch out for my next Tip and I'll soon let the cat out of the bag!

Read Visualization Tips and Techniques #1 here
Read Visualization Tips and Techniques #2 here

Read Visualization Tips and Techniques #4 here
Read Visualization Tips and Techniques #5 here

Sayonara!
Mona
Follow me on Twitter

5 comments:

cherry blossoms said...

I've been waiting awhile for your 3rd tip but glad I waited.

I realized I've been too emotionally attached to most of my visualizations that I tend to get anxious about whether it's gonna materialize.

Thanks for this timely tip. I will learn to, as you say, Let Go anfd trust the universe. Shall see what happens!

TC said...

Great tip, I need your thoughts, I'm pessimistic by nature, think I don't want to be disappointed, we don't know how much of our disappointments we bring on ourselves by bad thoughts. I'm trying to do better.
It's sort of working, husband may have a WONDERFUL job. THANKS

Monaliza - Hypnotic Visualization said...

It's normal to feel that way TC, we are after all, only human.

A gd start to going around it is to gently remind yourself about the goal you've set to manifest,x each and every time negative thoughts creep in. If you keep doing this, very soon it will become a habit and you'll need less reminders for yourself.

It's like a cycle, if we let the negative thoughts take the upper hand, it becomes a vicious cycle. But when we make the effort to train our minds to focus on the positive, it then becomes a success cycle.

Update me on that wonderful job yr husband is getting. Remember to visualize everyday before bed, of yourself smiling and saying how happy you are abt his new wonderful job!

:-) Mona

TC said...

The new job is maybe still on, what makes me so happy about it is that it makes him happy. Money isn't a bad thing either!! We will have more time together also!
Check out my blog, you've won an award!!! stop by and pick it up. Email me or twitter or comment with questions.

TC said...

I thought I posted this before so forgive me if it's a repeat.
Check out my blog, you have an award there!!
BTW husbands job is still on, maybe, it makes me happy because it makes him happy, money would be nice too!!
I will try to remember your advice.