More support & encouragement received from my other fellow Twitters:
http://twitter.com/debtcrusader, http://twitter.com/allaboutenergy, http://twitter.com/ggw_bach, http://twitter.com/MaryKay_Diane, http://twitter.com/HiroKaneko, http://twitter.com/wealthrewards Thank u so much guys!
LOOKS LIKE IT'S COMING..
My hubby sounds pretty supportive of of me getting my Dream Electric Bike, yahoo! Is he going to buy it for me? Is he going to pay for it? Hmmm... that'll be really cool & awesome. ..BUT come to think of it, that's NOT my intention. What's the fun in that?!
I DO NOT want my hubby to fork out ANY $. I want to do it My Way. I want to VISUALIZE it and MANIFEST it myself. I know I CAN do it. I WANT to do it & I WILL do it.
I'VE DONE IT BEFORE & I WILL DO IT AGAIN
Truthfully, this is not the 1st time I've used the Visualization technique to Manifest my desires. Have done it numerous times before. Ever since I was 16 actually. What got me started was when I stumbled upon the world-famous 'THINK & GROW RICH'. Yeah, sounds a little cliche I know, but that's what really happened. And I am so grateful to the late Napoleon Hill for planting the seeds of personal happiness in me.
JUST SOME of the THINGS I'VE MANIFESTED..
The Minor ones:
1. Curly hair (yes, naturally-born) for my 2 little girls
2. Dimples for my (now 1yr old) baby
3. Seat in the train, no matter how crowded
The Major ones:
1. My Darling Husband (we just celebrated our 10th wedding annivesary btw!)
2. My trip to Germany in 1999
3. Family Holiday to New Zealand in 2007
4. My Ideal Home
The Emotional ones:
1. Reconciliating with my dear mother..after a long-drawn painful relationship..
2. Getting court mitigation for a certain young family member (as opposed to 3yrs jail sentence..)
The Recent one:
A practically brand new car at $20,000 off the original price!
I will definitely post on exactly how I Visualized and finally managed to Manifest the above sometime soon. But for the moment, I've a duty to fulfill. I've promised my Friends & Followers to update them on my current Twitter Challenge 101: my Dream Electric Bike and I'll be pretty busy with this I guess!
So See Me tomorrow on Day 9!
See what I do tomorrow to inch my way closer to my Dream Electric Bike!
22days more to go..